So seeing as I haven’t done a beauty post in a little while.. Sorry everyone. I thought I’d do this beauty tag post for a bit of fun ☺️☺️ hope you enjoy! By the way i did find this on somebody else’s blog, so no credit to me for these questions, just the answers haha
1. Do you remember your first makeup item? Oh my goodness, we could way back in time where I wanna say it was glitter babes… Please tell me someone had those roll on body glitters too?! I think mine smelt like watermelon, or am I getting different things mixed up?
2. Describe your perfect mascara. Have you found one that fits your specifications? It’s got to be benefit, but not sure if it’s roller lash or they’re real.
3. What kind of coverage do you prefer from foundation? I love my foundation to be light, I don’t like my makeup too thick on my skin!
4. Favourite high end brand? I am not really a high end makeup kind of girl.. But I would say Gerard cosmetics if I had to pick! Also… High end might be different to different people? Hmm
5. What cosmetic brands have you always wanted to try but still haven’t? I am still dying to try the Anastasia Beverly Hills palettes. They’re bloody gorgeous but I just can’t justify it right now haha!
6. Favourite drugstore brand? Definitely makeup revolution. I use their contour, blush & highlight palettes! Or rimmel. I love rimmel! 😍😍
7. Do you wear fake eyelashes? If I’m going out for a special occasion then yes ☺️
8. Is there any kind of makeup you can’t leave the house without? Concealer under my eyes & my brows 💁🏽
9. What is your most cherished beauty product? My brow product! I use goof proof by benefit
10. How often do you shop for makeup? Once a month usually. I used to get beauty boxes so I was getting something different each month, miss those 😩
11. Do you have a “beauty budget” or you spend freely? It depends on what I’m needing & what I’m wanting… Haha! 🙈
12. Do you utilize coupons, rewards cards and sales when you shop for cosmetics? Yes as much as I can! If I’m shopping in boots I like to do it when the points are more, or if it’s a place like lookfantastic then I always try to find discount codes
13. What type of product do you buy the most of? Conditioner & concealer
14. Is there a brand that you absolutely can’t stand? MAC… Unpopular opinion I bet. 🙈🙉 queue the WHAAAT?!’s
15. Do you avoid certain ingredients in cosmetics like parabens or sulfates? I like to buy myself sulphate free shampoos if I can💁🏽
16. Do you have a favourite place to shop for makeup? Not really no, I buy from boots, superdrug, look fantastic, beautybay. Whatever has the best deal!
17. Do you like trying new skincare products or do you keep a certain routine? I love trying anything new!
18. Favourite bath and body brand? Lush or bomb cosmetics for sure. They always smell amazing!
19. If you could only buy from one brand, which brand would you choose?
For skincare it would be elemis, for makeup it would be benefit!
20. What brand do you think has the best packaging? That’s tough, I like most brands stuff! But I love anatomicals packaging. I think it’s funky
21. Which celebrity always has great makeup? This is tough so many of them are bloody beautiful. But I personally don’t really follow any celebrities, nobody really springs to mind
22. Do you belong to any online makeup communities? When you say communities I have no clue. But I am part of influenster, the blogger programme & glamour beauty club
23. 5 favourite beauty gurus? Let’s make this simple. These are my favourite insta beauty bloggers; gemelizabethloves, jal92, beautykingdomuk, georgia_bingham & jbone89
24. Do you like multi functional products like lip and cheek stains?
Ohh nooo. I hate these 🙅🏽
25. Are you clumsy in putting makeup on? If you mean on my face, then no. But in my room, yes 😂 there is always makeup everywhere!
26. Do you use makeup base/primer for the eyes? Not really no, just foundation
27. How many hair products do you use on a typical day? A normal day, none, a hair wash day I use a scalp detox, shampoo, hair mask, conditioner, heat protection spray & an oil. So quite a few 😂💆🏽
28. What do you apply first, concealer or foundation?
I sort of do concealer, foundation, concealer 👌🏽
29. Do you ever consider taking makeup classes?
I already have done & loved it!
30. What do you love about makeup? How you can literally transform yourself completely & have fun! It’s a way to express yourself, I just love it basically 💁🏽😂
Hope you enjoyed reading!